SHIPPING AND RETURNS
- This return policy only applies to products purchased directly from MayhemEnergy.com. Any purchases from a third-party vendor will need to be addressed directly with them and their return and exchange policy.
- Any items being returned must be postmarked and sent back within 30 days of receipt. We are unable to accept any product received after 30 days.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- Your product must be in its original, unused and unopened condition to be returned unless there is a manufacturer defect.
- If we are unable to accept your return, your merchandise will be returned to you without a credit.
- Most credits are applied within five (5) business days of receipt of the item. Please allow for processing and inspection time.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a request for a refund.
Steps to Returning Your Purchase
We strive to make returns and exchanges as quick and easy as possible for you. If you purchased a product or apparel through MayhemEnergy, please refer to the following guidelines.
- To return/exchange items, contact email@example.com with your name, order number, and reason for your return.
Returns should be shipped to:
215 Gonyo Ln
Richmond, TX 77469
- Please allow us 1-3 business days to process your return/exchange.
- Once your returned items are received, your new order will ship out within 2-3 days of our receipt (this applies only to items in stock).
- Include your packing slip from your original order. If you no longer have your packing slip, print out your emailed order confirmation and include with your return.
We take fast shipping seriously and will have your order out the door as soon as possible!
Most orders placed before 3pm Central Time ship same day.
We ship via USPS and UPS. MILLECOR does not control either entity and therefore is not responsible for any package(s) once turned over to the shipping provider. MILLECOR is not responsible for packages that are late, lost, damaged, or stolen. MILLECOR is not responsible for packages sent to the wrong address (due to a customer entering error during checkout). The customer is responsible for filing all claims directly with the shipping provider. MILLECOR is not responsible for any package(s) once it is in the hands of USPS or UPS.